Pokemon Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Universe

An epic pokemon RP with all of the regions, and loads of cool chiz.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Pokemon Universe First Annual Pokemon Art Contest!
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 pm by Catnip

» Click this. You know you want to. >:D
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm by Catnip

» Plot RP: Sneaking into Enemy Base!
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm by Catnip

» Practice Wild Pokemon Battle
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 pm by Catnip

» Pokemon Art Contest Info
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 pm by Catnip

» Trainer Zone League Members
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:06 pm by Catnip

» Sinnoh Region Gym Leaders
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm by Catnip

» Hoenn Region Gym Leaders
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 pm by Catnip

» Kanto Region Gym Leaders
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 pm by Catnip

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Dragon RP

Warrior Clan Cats
Make Us Famous
Pokemon RPG

Anti Arceus' Total Takeover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catnip
Admin
Admin
Catnip

Female Posts : 57

Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Empty
PostSubject: Anti Arceus' Total Takeover   Anti Arceus' Total Takeover Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Imagine an image of Arceus.
Now imagine inverting the colors of that image.
Now imagine that same creation, alive and purely evil, whose power is many times stronger than Arceus himself, taking over the world you call home.
This is what has happened. This is how our story begins

ic: Ok, so it all started on a rather peaceful day. I was just minding my own buisness, when a pokemon i once called 'Friend' attacked me. Ambushed some would say. He had others helping him too. I fought the rogues off, and later throughout the day heard reports from other pokemon about being attacked in the same way i was. I saw a pokemon who said they saw Arceus, but he was of an unusual color. Not a shiny though.

I later saw the Arceus that that pokemon was talking about. I also saw some innocent pokemon being taken into a cave, and coming back out acting rather strange. Then, the strange Arceus gave an order to the strangely acting pokemon in front of him. If i recall correctly, he said "Transform the lands as i see fit. Leave no ground unchanged. Capture any pokemon who resist, and bring them here, to me.", and i assumed he was going to take over the pokemon world. I snuck inside the cave to find out things, and i saw the real Arceus, tied up and locked in sleep by a strange evil power, unknown to me, unknown to all but the evil pokemon we know as Anti Arceus.

Little by little, the lands began to change form. They changed into something out of a nightmare. A horrifying land where water is black and thick, and trees are more like mutants. It puts a whole new meaning to the word 'Fear'. This is the world we now live in. It is ruled by Anti Arceus, and he orders regular patrols throughout the day in each region. There are few pokemon left who aren't working for Anti Arceus. We're all members of the Resistance. We're working on a plan to stop Anti Arceus once and for all, and we have a feeling we'll need Arceus to do it. So we'll need to wake him up. We've found the answer to that problem. It lies in the far reaches of the universe. We just have to get it.

It's Anti Arceus! Run away!
Anti Arceus' Total Takeover AntiArceus
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-universe.forumotion.com

Anti Arceus' Total Takeover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Universe :: Basics :: The Plot-
Jump to: